Friday, August 2, 2013

Interview with Google Student Blog

In a very exciting twist, I was interviewed for the Google Students Blog! Such an amazing experience--intern Shelbey Roberts is very fun to talk to--and except for the one little part that implies I have less of a CS background than other interns (sorry non-CS people, I wish I could be an example of someone without a CS-background making it at Google, but I'm a full computer-graphics major; the fine-arts portion is my minor and a few electives the design portion of my major requires), I think she did a wonderful job representing my intern experience.  You'll also get a taste of my project in it, since it's through a more official channel!

http://googleforstudents.blogspot.com/2013/08/introducing-better-know-intern-samantha.html

1 comment: